Moogie!

4 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hi how are you? I was looking at your blog and I like it. I would like to become blog friends are you up for it?

    I have an art blog and it is here in sunny San Diego, I am creating conceptual art pieces as well as my own personal journals and funny sections. I have friends from all over the world. How about it?
    If you comment on my blog I will on yours. Take care and see you soon? Jesse


  2. hmm deja vu? i read the exact lines before };-} but its ok i linked you now on my art blog jesse..


  3. Hi....No, I don't think that's the reason the pictures aren't showing up on my blog because I shrink them to fit. Also, I do the exact same thing for my other blog, and it works fine???


  4. oh ok, i checked your code.. have you tried placing

    background-image:url(http://..image.jpg);

    in between the

    #header {

    and

    }

    ?


Post a Comment

Mooi Dag!
Magandang Araw!